Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Go Team!

Hi there, and happy Wednesday to you!  It's time for another challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge.  This time is All About Kids!


This is a composition book that I altered.  I didn't add a lot of extras because I knew it would be going in a backpack and I figured pretty much anything else would have fallen off.  The image is from Kenny K and I colored her with my Copics (B05, B02, B00/Y23, Y21/E11, E00, E000, R21/E25, E31, E50/C7, C5, C3, C1/E43).  The banner was cut using my Silhouette.  I haven't spent nearly enough time with that machine.  I'm hoping to spend a bunch of time during Thanksgiving getting more practice with it.

Our sponsor is Di's Digi Designs and a randomly chosen winner will get a $10 gift certificate to Di's Digi Designs.  Plus each entry goes into a monthly drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com.  You have until November 23rd so there is plenty of time to show us your kid themed projects!

Challenges:

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Gorgeous image and love the banners. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card...gorgeous backing papers together with the image...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete